A delightfully quick and easy way to make fruit serving a little extra special. Try as a dipping for cookies or even as a topping on waffles!
Ingredients and method
• 40 ml of maple sugar or maple syrup
• 200 ml sour cream (3/4 cup)
1. In a bowl, put the maple sugar or maple syrup.
2. Gradually add the sour cream and stir until you have obtained a smooth mixture.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate until serving time.
For a lower-fat version, you may use yoghurt as a substitute for the sour cream.